- 15 Posts
Replace Moto X camera app with another camera?
One of my favorite Moto X layered features is the ability to launch the camera app with a twist gesture.
There does not, however, seem to be an option to select the camera app that is launched with this gesture.
If I wanted to, say, replace the Motorola camera app with the Google Camera app, is there any way to set this as the default in such a way that it would launch with the twist gesture?
- 05-14-2014, 04:17 PM #2
- 05-14-2014, 04:25 PM #3
- 05-14-2014, 05:12 PM #5
- 05-15-2014, 07:17 AM #6
- 740 Posts
Re: Replace Moto X camera app with another camera?
I'm satisfied with using the Moto software with the twist gesture, but understand others' frustration.
Choosing a default camera app and accessing it from the lock screen is not a bad compromise, still allows pretty fast access.
The only problem is, I rarely use the full lock screen because the active notification lock screen pretty much activates every time I grab my phone.
I've got several features on my lock screen I never use because if it (swipe left for favorite contacts, left again for a calendar agenda view.)
Sent from my Moto X
- By RammerXMG in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:30 AM
- By PokeDroid in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 05-19-2014, 05:12 PM
- By suthern_man in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 05-18-2014, 04:05 PM
- By jayboiandroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2014, 07:27 PM
- By tarnak in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 02:45 PM