Just out of curiosity, does anyone have put screen protectors on their moto X? For example , my screen is naked I just put that polish for your smartphone touchscreen on my screen that's about it I'm very careful with my phone my screen is fine
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-17-2014, 10:10 PM #2
- 198 Posts
I haven't used a screen protector since the iPhone 3G. My Galaxy S II made it through more than two years with the screen still looking like new when I replaced it with the Moto X. I haven't even bothered to look at what options there are for "screen saving."
Sent from some Android device or another using the AC Forums app.
- 05-17-2014, 11:40 PM #4
Get yourself one of these: Amazon.com: Monoy® 9H Hardness Tempered Glass Front Screen Protectors With Monoy® NFC Tag for Google Nexus 5,LG G2,Sony Xperia Z1,Samsung Galaxy Note III,HTC One,Motorola Moto X,Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3,Sony Xperia Z Ultra (For Motorola Moto X): Cell
It feel just like the original glass.
- 05-18-2014, 02:47 AM #6
I have to use a screen protector. I am a landscaper & work with hard scapes mainly. Fine stone & concrete grit is very hard on a phone screen. Screen protectors only last me about a month.
Posted via Android Central App from my Ebony backed Moto X
- By andrewpr52 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2015, 10:03 AM
- By LdyBg08 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2014, 12:04 PM
- By se7en5 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 08:58 AM
- By Vicky Rodriguez in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:54 AM
- By DPNYC in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 03:17 PM