Disabled USB charging - how to get it back?
Nevermind ... found the solution at
Leaving this here in case it helps anyone else out.
Earlier today, when I plugged my Moto X into my computer, the phone started charging & it was ready to share files with my PC. For whatever reason, I opened the USB notification and disabled file sharing between the phone & PC.
Now, I want the phone to charge (and file share); however, when I plug the phone into my PC with a USB cable, I no longer get any notification. Without the notification, I don't know where to go to re-enable the feature.
I've been looking throughout settings. I must be missing it. A tip is appreciated.
- By Garnes in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2015, 10:46 PM
- By jrmama42 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:58 PM
- By Fifth Element 1984 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2014, 02:23 AM
- By mpovolo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 01:49 AM
- By Saqib Rana in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 01:40 AM