Help!! Google Maps Navigation Broken
Ever since the latest update to Google Maps, it always is taking "supposed traffic" into my routes.
It then re-routes me through multiple back streets trying to avoid the "supposed traffic".
I have not been given a direct route since the update, and every route it gives adds significant time and frustration to my trip.
One last week wanted to take me off an innerstate that was a straight route to my destination.
I am so frustrated as I am living in a new side of town, and rely on this to get around.
Any way to turn off traffic?
I looked in settings and have no avoidance settings checked.
- By ravsta1978 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2014, 04:22 AM
- By JeffDenver in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 10:53 AM
- By newtda513 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2014, 06:32 PM
- By AlfBriggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 02:10 PM
- By rsaini in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 12:52 PM