Google play music (Google now problem)

yuen101

May 21, 2014
Visit site
i have watches videos of people using the moto x to play their music using the google music app. with the 'Google Now' feature, it often times not locate the songs i have in my library, but instead link me to site like youtube to play them. Also, with the songs that do work, it does not auto play them, instead, the the keyboard pops up and the song is searched, but i have to tap on it to play. What's going on?

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
i have watches videos of people using the moto x to play their music using the google music app. with the 'Google Now' feature, it often times not locate the songs i have in my library, but instead link me to site like youtube to play them. Also, with the songs that do work, it does not auto play them, instead, the the keyboard pops up and the song is searched, but i have to tap on it to play. What's going on?

This behavior started several updates ago for me - initially, a song would open & play in both Play Music and, on YouTube. Now it takes you to a YouTube list or in Play Music where it says "Unable to start instant mix".

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
When I ask for just 'music' it opens Google play app and starts streaming but usually without sound. To get it to start I have to skip to the next track.

Posted via Android Central App

Theo Campbell

May 24, 2014
Visit site
, make sure your favorite music player is selected. Under the artist picture is a pull down menu.
Google Play has a bug since update some instant mix crap. Won't work.
Other players with GN support will work fine once you select them.
I suggest PowerAmp
. 102868.jpg

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech