Any way to speed up the camera
I love the moto x my only issue is the camera capture seems so slow. I have a 14 month old which is really the only thing I take pictures of and he moves rather quick. That being said the photo capture is so slow any way to speed it up ? Thanks
Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-22-2014, 01:49 PM #2
- 05-22-2014, 03:18 PM #3
- 05-22-2014, 03:26 PM #4
- 72 Posts
Re: Any way to speed up the camera
I have an 18 mo old and feel your pain. So much shutter lag. My wife was complaining about how slow it is. My One X is slow too so using her Moto X didn't seem all that different to me, so I pulled out her old iPhone 4s to compare. Well, there is no comparison. That thing snaps a picture as soon as you hit the shutter. This is the kind of thing that doesn't show up in the staged comparison shots that reviewers do.
Anyway, in some limited testing, it felt like the Google Camera app was taking pictures slightly faster. Maybe try some other apps and see if they work better.
- By lauraetco in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 08:25 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 12Last Post: 05-23-2014, 12:35 PM
- By NursePocha in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 01:00 PM
- By gwatts9 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 12:54 PM
- By johnnymezma in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 12:41 PM