contextual services update.
I had an update today from the play store for Motorola contextual services. After the update I noticed that when connected to Wi-Fi the annoying 4G icon that was subdued and made it appear as if there was empty space between the Wi-Fi and cellular signals was gone. Anyone else notice this? Attached is a screen shot.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-23-2014, 02:27 PM #2
- 05-23-2014, 03:19 PM #3
- By chobits in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 12Last Post: 09-02-2015, 12:43 PM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 07-24-2015, 10:16 AM
- By AlexMartin0 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2014, 07:58 AM
- By mclasser in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-26-2014, 11:46 AM
- By TamiVroma#AC in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 08:53 AM