Can't send pictures in stock messaging app Moto X Verizon
"message size limit reached- you can't add this picture to your message"
What's up with this? I"ve had this phone a week and today it won't allow me to send MMS. I get the statement above.
I don't want to use a 3rd party messaging app, nor do I want to use hangouts.
Is there a fix for this? Motorola told me to contact Verizon. Haven't done so yet.
- 05-23-2014, 02:34 PM #2
- 1,914 Posts
Re: Can't send pictures in stock messaging app Moto X Verizon
Just to let you know, unfortunately, there are CERN multimedia limitations with the stock messaging application and I realize that you might not want any third party apps for texting or you say yes but at the same time you might not have a choice I used to use Google Hangouts it was nice but the picture id's from Facebook don't sync properly.. I am currently using the app textra which is also nice because I let you send multiple pictures in one MMS unless you're send vCard files contact files in a text as well Google Hangouts doesn't let you do
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-23-2014, 04:58 PM #4
- By felloffthetruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 20Last Post: 10-19-2015, 11:26 AM
- By cgardnervt in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:39 AM
- By calvin2 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:50 PM
- By CiberChica in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2014, 07:32 AM
- By lisa 200 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:28 AM