Replace back cover of moto x?
I just bought a moto x off of Craig's list and loving the phone but not much on the color of the back. I've heard that the back can be swapped so I'm curious if anyone on here has done so and where they got the cover and tools from. Also the current cover is pretty slick.. Do they make one that has a similar feel to the Kevlar backings on other moto phones? Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-25-2014, 10:03 AM #2
Re: Replace back cover of moto x?
As far as I knew, the covers were not meant to be swapped out easily. The Moto G was designed to be like that though.
From a Slim M8 and the AC Forums app.
- 05-25-2014, 02:03 PM #3
- By westiewanderer in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2014, 09:35 AM
- By orion430 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:56 PM
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 05-27-2014, 11:52 AM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 05:18 AM
- By paisley99 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-25-2014, 08:55 AM