Moto X: 64GB option

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else hear about the possibility of a 64gb Moto X?

Posted via Android Central App

OOPS! I didn't see the other post....

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: 64gb Moto X??

Oh yes it will:)

Why do you believe it will?

And please don't say the "hidden source code" because that only points to that it "was" an idea they were ready for and not that there will be.

Remember the "hot coffee" found hidden in the GTA code. That was never going to come out on purpose.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone but me considering the possibility that the X+1 doesn't replace the X? The X's form factor is so perfect, I could see a larger phone for those that want one plus a beefier X for those of us who want the same thing again, just with more/better inside.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone but me considering the possibility that the X+1 doesn't replace the X? The X's form factor is so perfect, I could see a larger phone for those that want one plus a beefier X for those of us who want the same thing again, just with more/better inside.
No, because I want a better Moto X.

The form factor won't be an issue, sure it'll be a little bigger, probably only taller, but it won't change much. The LG G3 is impressive with its 5.5" screen and only as big as other 5" flagships. Motorola can do something the same.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

I am still hoping for an X2 after the X+1 that holds to our form factor with just better specs.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

My hope is the X+1 or X2 will be very similar in size, form factor & design philosophy (less is more) as the current Moto X. If Moto wants to release a phone to compete with the S5, One M8, G3 etc, let it be a new model with large screen & bleeding edge specs. I like the current Moto X size & design values. If Moto is smart, they will keep it very much on the same wavelength with some improvements where needed.

Posted via Android Central App from my Ebony backed Moto X

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

No, because I want a better Moto X.

The form factor won't be an issue, sure it'll be a little bigger, probably only taller, but it won't change much. The LG G3 is impressive with its 5.5" screen and only as big as other 5" flagships. Motorola can do something the same.

If what I suggest happens, we both get what we want.
Currently, Moto is making 3 awesome non-Droid brand smartphones. There isn't room for them to make 4?

staylor229

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Just found something interesting while using Moto Maker (64GB Moto X soon?)

A few minutes ago while I was using Moto Maker, I discovered a 64GB option under the storage section, I'm not sure what this means but thought I would post about my discovery here.

Screen Shot 2014-06-09 at 12.03.34 AM.png

I took this screenshot incase I was unable to get it to display again but just checked the storage options again and it was still there.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just found something interesting while using Moto Maker (64GB Moto X soon?)

That's better than the Samsung Series 3 Chromebook I saw on Amazon from a reseller listed at $9,999!

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just found something interesting while using Moto Maker (64GB Moto X soon?)

If I didn't have unlimited data, this would be something that I would go for for sure. The 32 gig version is doing just fine for me. But I think it's awesome that Motorola is still putting time and effort into improving an existing product after 10 months from introduction. Kudos to them! This also shows that future products will probably have at least 64 gigs and maybe even 128.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Looks like everyone but Verizon gets the 64GB option for now.

OtmCrMT.jpg

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Looks like everyone but Verizon gets the 64GB option for now.

http://i.imgur.com/OtmCrMT.jpg

So I just tried to call up moto moto maker and ask him if there's some kind of trade in program for the 32 gig motivation to the new 64 gig but they said no but I didn't specify if it was Verizon Wireless or not eyes and or not but I figured I'd let everyone know that regardless

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Oh well, that's weird! Well, I guess it's a good thing, because I'm not eligible nor do they have any trade in trade up programs lol?... Oh well I mean the Moto X plus 1 won't even be that entirely too much different

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome