Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cane Prevost
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which one to buy?

I bought Moto X (Royal Blue) but after few days of use it got yellowish color on the edges now I have to order another one. Shall I go for Black or wooden back? What do u suggest?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Which one to buy?

I am on my 2nd Moto X. The first one had the wood back. I went for the plastic back on my replacement. I like the plastic a lot better. The wood looked awesome, but it was pretty slippery. I felt like I could easily drop it. Just my opinion. I feel like I don't need a case with the plastic back.

Thanked by:

I have and like the woven black back. It has the woven pattern on it instead of just the plain back and has the soft touch finish which isn't slippery and isn't a fingerprint magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by pdaniel219 View Post
    I am on my 2nd Moto X. The first one had the wood back. I went for the plastic back on my replacement. I like the plastic a lot better. The wood looked awesome, but it was pretty slippery. I felt like I could easily drop it. Just my opinion. I feel like I don't need a case with the plastic back.

Thanks for the info, I just bought a 32 GB one off Swappa that has Walnut back for a pretty good price. I'll definitely buy a case for it now.
    Adults are just outdated children.

-- Dr. Seuss

I have the wood back and don't find it particularly slippery. Haven't dropped mine. Not as much hand friction as the soft touch backs but not slippery enough that I feel worried about it.
    SpasticPat likes this.