T-Mobile/Unlocked: KitKat 4.4.3 (212.44.21.ghost_row.Retail.en.US)

SandroidE

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Guys, could someone tell us is actually the battery life has been fixed in this last release?
Thanks!

Enviado desde mi XT1058 usando Tapatalk 2

capnfatpants

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a burning question. I have a Verizon non DE motoX, but recently switched to T-mobile (it works, mostly). I'm assuming I won't get this update because I have VZW software, but since i'm on Tmo will I get it? Will the update wipe out the VZW bloatware (best case scenario)? Will I just have to wait for the VZW roll-out (acceptable)? Or am I out of luck with the update (Booooo)?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I have a burning question. I have a Verizon non DE motoX, but recently switched to T-mobile (it works, mostly). I'm assuming I won't get this update because I have VZW software, but since i'm on Tmo will I get it? Will the update wipe out the VZW bloatware (best case scenario)? Will I just have to wait for the VZW roll-out (acceptable)? Or am I out of luck with the update (Booooo)?

It'll definitely need the Verizon version of the software but I'm not sure how exactly it'll get to the device.

Nexus through spacetime

capnfatpants

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
It'll definitely need the Verizon version of the software but I'm not sure how exactly it'll get to the device.

Nexus through spacetime

Hopefully the image will be posted and I can update manually. I'm mostly just holding out till the X+1, though, so I'm not terribly concerned.

atkjhi

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I've had the update for a day now and I don't see any noticeable change to battery life but I never really thought it was a problem to begin with

Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I've had the update for a day now and I don't see any noticeable change to battery life but I never really thought it was a problem to begin with

I agree. I must be a light user however as I typically go two full days without charging (I usually charge at night). Once, after two days passed I neglected to plug it in overnight and went most of a third day without it running down completely. I'm happy.

(Downloading 4.4.3 OTA now.)

younger996

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Just got 4.4.3 this evening. Yah!!
e8y2etap.jpg

Tapatalked from my MotoX Dev Edition.

Rob220

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having problems with Hangouts force closing after the update? Or is it just mine?

Posted via Android Central App

edgar

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Just got the update

Like the dialer only I wish all contacts would auto show after I scroll down the frequent

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Unlocked 4.4.3

Just received and did my update anyone else get their?

Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae