- 1 Posts
Pairing Multiple Bluetooth Speakers with Moto X
I am looking to purchase a couple of bluetooth speakers for use around my house. Ideally I am looking at placing them around the first floor for use in the kitchen, living room, dining room and laundry and would like to be able to control the music from my phone. I know the Sonos Play 1 has this capability built in, but what about other bluetooth speakers like the Logitech Z600?
Will my Moto X be able to support multiple separate bluetooth connections and play them all simultaneously? Does anyone have any experience with this?
Thanks in advance for the help.
- 06-05-2014, 09:39 AM #2
- 06-05-2014, 02:47 PM #3
Re: Pairing Multiple Bluetooth Speakers with Moto X
You can pair with many bluetooth speakers, but you can only stream to 1 device from the X at a time. Example... when my Moto S11-Flex HD stereo headset is connected (in Media Audio mode, aka A2DP), I can't connect to my Blackberry Bluetooth Stereo Gateway in my car and stream music there.
Now, if the two bluetooth devices are using two different protocols, the X can connect to each. Example: The X connected to my car using "Phone Audio" (aka Headset/HandsFree Profile), and at the same time connected to the BB Bluetooth Stereo Gateway using Media Audio Mode (aka A2DP) to stream audio/music.
- By Joey Deke in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 11:17 AM
- By savini72 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 11:11 PM
- By sachie026 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 10:02 AM
- By bembol in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 08:02 AM
- By vmzhuk in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 02:00 AM