- 06-06-2014, 09:48 AM #2
Re: what's your battery temperature range on moto x
It kinda depends on outside temperature a little too.
Also the phone will shut down when it gets to hot as safety feature .I think it needs to get somewhere above 120 F to do that.
It usually cools down pretty quick afterwards.
sent from my Moto X , Android Central Moderator
- By darthweasel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2015, 08:34 PM
- By Chou An in forum HTC One M7Replies: 14Last Post: 07-07-2014, 12:34 AM
- By majdi suliman in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:04 AM
- By cybernutte in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 06-05-2014, 08:15 PM
- By mwerneiwski in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 02:47 PM