- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can't send texts anymore
This started with the new OS update the other day.
I receive texts fine but when I try to enter them the text won't appear. I can drag-type and the suggestions appear but the application doesn't respond further than that.
A third party SMSing application does the same thing.
."Unfortunately, Hangouts has stopped" - report - "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped"
Any hints before I erase everything?
- 06-06-2014, 08:49 AM #2
- 06-06-2014, 11:33 AM #4
- 06-07-2014, 04:41 PM #5
- 06-07-2014, 05:07 PM #6
- By kelliemurray in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:39 PM
- By jj2me in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 08:42 PM
- By moehickey in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 08:02 AM
- By ale11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:26 AM
- By charlieclara in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:16 AM