Try Before You Buy - Moto X

dickieadams

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Here's another one....decided I'm not gonna use it:
Here?s your unique promo code: TESTDRIVE-PEKR-7RZE-O2AZ-II9U
Expiration: 11:59pm ET, June 10, 2014

Code worked for me (even though others tried?) - thanks for sharing!

gotroot801

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Kinda disappointed that so many folks on other sites seem to be hoarding codes, but maybe that's just me. I was curious to see if the X would be a better phone than my current S4 running CM11, but not at full price.

That said, if anyone has a spare code and wants to PM it...

NYRbeezer

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Don't sweat it. My friend got a call from Motorola ten mins ago informing him that his order was cancelled because he used someone else's code.

drew_sf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Except for floating the full amount for two weeks and then getting a refund why not just order one the normal way and try it for 14 days and send it back for full refund including the return shipping? Calif residents even get 30 days with full refund available.

savini72

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
if youre using a different shipping address from your billing address it wont work. was on the phone and chat with Moto for a solid 1 1/2 today trying to find a way around it.... heres my code...

TESTDRIVE-PBAD-5BML-N2OQ-SL56
Expiration:*****11:59pm ET, June 10, 2014

really wanted to try a bamboo back too

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
if youre using a different shipping address from your billing address it wont work. was on the phone and chat with Moto for a solid 1 1/2 today trying to find a way around it.... heres my code...

Code worked for me, thanks. Can't wait to try it.

dickieadams

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site

They said the same to me - then sent me a new code to try again. But I'm not sending it to a PO Box (but rather a mailbox store of sorts that can sign for packages).

draztikrhymez

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Got an email saying it was being assembled yesterday but nothing since. Still shows an expected delivery date of 6-17 and that's with me putting the order in at 12:05am. LOL must have gotten slammed that morning.

jasonprice

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Same here kinda. Got my email that it was being assembled on Monday at 4 in the morning. Nothing since.

This worked out nice. My wife needed a new phone and we were not sold 100% on the X. Will be nice to try it before we buy it.