Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ultravisitor
  • 2 Post By TechTinker
  • 2 Post By ultravisitor
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    As the title says, is anyone else having any issues? I can't seem to get the launcher apk to install.

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    Is it even compatible with the Moto X? It's not compatible with mine according to the Play listing.
    A895 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    Ya you can sideload it.

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  
    TechTinker's Avatar

    Posts
    517 Posts
    Global Posts
    525 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    Quote Originally Posted by ncvikingx97 View Post
    Ya you can sideload it.

    Posted via Android Central App
    You can sideload anything... dosen't mean it works perfectly.
    A895 and ultravisitor like this.
  5. #5  
    thegrants82's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    959 Posts
    Global Posts
    963 Global Posts

    Default Re: Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    Sideload, one of the best things about android
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    Is it even compatible with the Moto X? It's not compatible with mine according to the Play listing.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    Quote Originally Posted by ncvikingx97 View Post
    Ya you can sideload it.
    Sure, you can sideload it. But the fact that it's not working on your phone might indicate that it's not actually going to work as intended.

    I mean, I could probably find a bunch of TouchWiz apps and sideload them on my phone, but that doesn't mean that they'll work. Okay, I just vomited at the idea of loading anything TouchWiz on my Moto X.
    SpasticPat and msnider23 like this.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    Sure, you can sideload it. But the fact that it's not working on your phone might indicate that it's not actually going to work as intended.

    I mean, I could probably find a bunch of TouchWiz apps and sideload them on my phone, but that doesn't mean that they'll work. Okay, I just vomited at the idea of loading anything TouchWiz on my Moto X.
    While I agree for the most part, there ARE some useful features of Touchwiz, on tablets anyway. I'll leave those for my tablet and leave my Moto X un-touched though.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    I understand that, I am asking if anyone has gotten it to work, and if so, how?

    Posted via Android Central App
  9. #9  
    thegrants82's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    959 Posts
    Global Posts
    963 Global Posts

    Default Re: Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    Sure, you can sideload it. But the fact that it's not working on your phone might indicate that it's not actually going to work as intended.

    I mean, I could probably find a bunch of TouchWiz apps and sideload them on my phone, but that doesn't mean that they'll work. Okay, I just vomited at the idea of loading anything TouchWiz on my Moto X.
    Its not a fact that its not working on my moto x because it does and it actually works well.

    Posted via Android Central App
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    Quote Originally Posted by thegrants82 View Post
    Its not a fact that its not working on my moto x
    The fact I was mentioning had nothing to do with your phone. No one was talking about your phone. I was talking about the OP's phone. He said that the app wasn't working correctly. I said it MIGHT be because the app isn't intended for the Moto X.
  11. #11  
    thegrants82's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    959 Posts
    Global Posts
    963 Global Posts

    Default Re: Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    ok, you have a great day.
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    The fact I was mentioning had nothing to do with your phone. No one was talking about your phone. I was talking about the OP's phone. He said that the app wasn't working correctly. I said it MIGHT be because the app isn't intended for the Moto X.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

    It was rumored to come to the play store for all devices, just not yet i guess.

Similar Threads

  1. Can't link phone contacts with facebook. Please help!!
    By binders89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 12:43 PM
  2. (Buzz)Launchers & Blinkfeed
    By ninohayzues in forum HTC One M8
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 06:16 PM
  3. No 4.4.3 Yet? Moto G GPe
    By SPS828 in forum Moto G (2013)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2014, 05:29 PM
  5. zte problem with internal memory
    By djordje123 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:52 AM

Posting Permissions