Phone not saving settings for app.
I had downloaded and been using exDialer for my moto x. It's been working great but constantly when I have a missed called the phone asks me if I want to open that app to view or use the stock dialer. And of course you can choose just once or always. I keep choosing always and it never stays set, so it keeps asking. Any ideas on how to fix
- 06-14-2014, 10:15 AM #2
- 12-05-2014, 11:28 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Phone not saving settings for app.
I had same problem. Finaly I found it and not it work!
Just go to exDialer "Preferences" (scroll down dialpad! and now see 3dots in right down corner!)
Pick "Advanced" and there "Replace Missed Call Notification"
Now will show up new window with note "exDialer" ("Notification Access")
Just mark "exDialer" and use go back button (NO HOME BUTTON!)
Just that! It Work.
Id check this on my Nexus5 5.0 AND my wife phone Nexus 5 4.4.4!
Ok, now suprise! Some of You guys it will not work!
JUST UNINSTALL exDialer and install it again and mark once again "Replace Missed Call Notification" and mark "exDialer"
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 04-03-2015, 02:40 AM
- By marios1441 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:47 AM
- By Shubby1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2014, 01:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:36 AM
- By John G5 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:27 AM