- 1 Posts
Vibration/Haptic not working anymore when typing?
Hi all, thanks in advance for the help. I still have the button "vibrate on touch" checked off, but over the past two weeks or so I noticed the actual vibration getting less and less and now it's barely there. I also noticed the vibration when the phone rings sounding "slower" if that makes sense? When I have the phone on silent it still vibrates just fine, so I don't think the vibration is broken, but I don't know how to get the haptik back to how it used to be. I loved that feature for some reason, ha! I liked the way it felt when typing. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve it?
- 06-20-2014, 09:02 PM #2
- 06-22-2014, 04:52 PM #3
- 06-24-2014, 12:25 AM #4
- 65 Posts
Re: Vibration/Haptik not working anymore when typing?
i actually experienced this a few times in the past week. i use Swiftkey and the stock android keyboard. sometimes it vibrates, and other times it doesn't. ive tried restarting the phone, turning the feedback on and off, and all that jazz. if it keeps happening im getting a replacement.....
- By yana9696 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2016, 10:07 AM
- By adorablegurlsasha in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:12 PM
- By DKRises in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:03 PM
- By here4kids in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:53 AM