Battery Problems, brand new phone stops charging at 70%
My Moto X stopped charging at 70% while it showed that phone was connected to the wall charger on the right top of the screen. After rebooting the phone, I can charge my phone successfully. My phone was only 4 or 5 days old, is there anything wrong with the battery? Thank you.
- 06-25-2014, 05:49 AM #2
- 06-25-2014, 09:23 AM #3
- 124 Posts
Re: Battery Problems, brand new phone stops charging at 70%
Until a new phone goes through a full charge --> days use --> recharge --> days use --> reboot cycle, my experience is the battery percentages are a bit off. I think the reboot had more to do with it than anything else.
If it doesn't happen again, you're fine. If it does happen again, get them to send you a new one. Warranties rock and Motorola's customer service is EXCELLENT.
- 06-25-2014, 04:37 PM #4
- By delynnie in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:17 PM
- By Karl Thomas in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 04:38 PM
- By Parham Goudarzi in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:15 PM
- By kave ghelichkhani in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 05:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:39 AM