Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google ATAP designed Digital Tattoo arrives, easily unlocks the Moto X

Saw this on one of the Goggle I/O videos that showed the Tattoo. I wish it worked on my Nexus 5.

Google ATAP designed Digital Tattoo arrives, easily unlocks the Moto X

Global Posts
    8,719 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Google ATAP designed Digital Tattoo arrives, easily unlocks the Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by Shilohcane View Post
    Saw this on one of the Goggle I/O videos that showed the Tattoo. I wish it worked on my Nexus 5.

Google ATAP designed Digital Tattoo arrives, easily unlocks the Moto X
    That's pretty cool. It looks like the company will be looking to expand it beyond the Moto X, which would be nice if there's interest.

Default Re: Google ATAP designed Digital Tattoo arrives, easily unlocks the Moto X

A little pricy though over a year span just to unlock your phone. $70 or so a year.

ROM
    Eclipse 2.0

Careful though, according to the comments on that article, the tattoo is clearly a one way ticket to the fiery depths. (/sarcasm)
    There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of high explosives.

I really like what they did to change the UI in the gallery. And that surprises me because I usually don't like anything but stock AOSP style Android. I also love the added features to Assist.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Another great thing about the Moto X is the Android updates. Usually the Moto X is getting updated at the same time all the Google play edition devices are. That says a lot about Motorola as a company. Most other OEMS take several months to update. I like to always have the latest myself. That's why I got a G Pad GPE as well

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

So, basically, it's a Moto X Skip Dot with a skin-friendly glue. I have a Skip that I used for maybe a week (it kept coming off and was usually awkward to reach) and a Skip Dot stuck to my desk that I never use.

I have a skip dot on my Pebble watch band and also have it set up as a trusted Bluetooth and this has been a pretty useful combo.

Posted via Android Central App