What is your favorite change/update since release.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I might as well ask, fave 1 or 2 since obviously its camera for most since it has gradually come up to par.

My fave change/update: Removal of the vibrate on slide unlock.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
The improvements to touchless control have been excellent. I've also enjoyed the camera improvements. I really appreciate how Motorola is supporting their products with improvements and additional features. I really hope they release a tablet soon.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
That first big update that improved the camera but also fixed that audio cutting out bug, which was a real problem for me.

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
That first big update that improved the camera but also fixed that audio cutting out bug, which was a real problem for me.

+1. that voice cut was so bad I nearly changed phones, really glad they fixed it. Other than that everything else has been minor updates with nice touches.

Posted via Android Central App

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
The improvements to touchless control have been excellent. I've also enjoyed the camera improvements. I really appreciate how Motorola is supporting their products with improvements and additional features. I really hope they release a tablet soon.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App

You noticed a change with touchless controls ,??

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
You noticed a change with touchless controls ,??

Yeah, Motorola improved the end of speech detection and they also added the "what's up" functionality. I use that all the time now. This update to be app made touchless control work much better in almost all situations.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
You know I was wondering if the touchless controls on my X seemed more accurate, precise, faster, smoother.. I guess that reconfirms my idea

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary