Taking the tunes with me
We'll be going for a drive. This will be my first EXTENDED drive since selling my iPod (Yes. I had one. Don't judge!) and I want to listen to tunes on the road.
I have a Meenova and a 32GB card. I also have the Nexus Media Importer app.
What would be the best way to listen to my music collection?
1) Download via Google Play Music App to the SD card and play music from the SD card
2) Download via the Google Music Manager on a PC to the SD card and use Nexus Media Importer or another music app
The downside to the Meenova being plugged into the Moto X is that I wouldn't be able to charge the phone and listen to music at the same time. I could use the Nexus 7 as the music player instead of the Moto X.
- 07-01-2014, 02:35 PM #2
- 07-01-2014, 03:20 PM #3
You can stream from any source for about 60-100mb/hour. Take a bunch with you but just add more gb if you need it. Even if you've used your full data allotment it's only about $1/hour ($10/gb) to add more from verizon or att I believe.
Hell at $4/g gas is probably costing you $8/h or more.
Re: Taking the tunes with me
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:56 PM
- By JohnnyGui in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 11:09 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:46 PM
- By troshs in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 05:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 01:19 PM