- 07-27-2014, 05:56 PM #2
Re: Cannot hang up
Unfortunately not that I'm aware of. I work for the assistive technology group in my city so I am quite familiar with the available products and options relating to quadriplegia.
How complete is your quadriplegia?
There is a totally hands free Bluetooth headset available but requires head movement to activate and hang up, although no actual physical switch to press.
No Buttons Headset!, Truly Hands-Free Bluetooth Cell Phone Headset GREAT for a quadriplegic
There are devices like the tecla shield that can give you full scanning control of your device with a switch, even a sip and puff switch. If you have a power wheelchair with different modes you may be able to hook the tecla shield up to your drive controls and activate your phone that way. It could give you near full control of your phone(or tablet), not just dialing and hanging up.
- By Cody Westlund in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2014, 09:34 PM
- By agreenberg19 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:12 PM
- By d11dog11 in forum Android WearReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2014, 02:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 11:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 02:47 AM