Email trash

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how to delete the trash in the email that comes with the phone? It says I have 999+ in trash and I want it emptied but can't figure out how to.

Posted via Android Central App

Groid

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to delete the trash in the email that comes with the phone? It says I have 999+ in trash and I want it emptied but can't figure out how to.

Open gmail on your desktop and delete the trash files. Then sync with the Moto x.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I guess I should have specified that I don't use gmail, I have Yahoo.

I don't use yahoo.So you have it set as you default mail ? There is no trash folder ? I would would think you could log into yahoo mail on your desktop and delete the trash from there and then sync it with Moto X too.

Groid

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Try deleting trash in Yahoo email from the desktop (right-click the trash folder, empty trash) and syncing.

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I have Yahoo but don't use their app because I also have Juno so I use the email app that came on the phone for both. I can delete it and it goes to a trash folder but I can't empty the trash. Each of my accounts have their own trash but I can't empty either. My trash is empty on my computer version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome