- 4 Posts
Status of the Moto X 4.4.4 International/European Update?
I have a black Moto X from Germany (Amazon DE) and was wondering if anybody from here has got the update to 4.4.4 yet? I keep reading on AC and other news portals that 4.4.4 get rolled out to Verizon's and AT&T's version of the phone and something about soak tests, but experience has taught me that those carrier devices tend to take a lot longer than their unlocked counterparts. I am rooted, but havent changed any system files as far as I know, so that's the reason for my concern. Thanks in advance for your input.
- 08-07-2014, 11:53 AM #2
- 08-07-2014, 11:59 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2016, 05:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 02:11 PM
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:18 PM
- By Priya Kannan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:04 AM
- By Priya Kannan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:01 AM