Android L is coming to the Moto X!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Q] What's on that Moto?

If I had to guess I'd say it's photoshopped or a ROM. Those are the Google icons on what looks very much like a Nexus 5 UI. I'm leaning towards photoshop because the UI doesn't match up with the bezels.

ProParkour

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Q] What's on that Moto?

Or its just a screenshot from a device running L being shown on the screen.

Posted via Android Central App

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I think it was already pretty obvious that the Moto X is getting the update. Motorola already confirmed the moto E is getting it long before today.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

May 15, 2013
Visit site
My guess, and this may tie in to other posts, is we will see an announcement of the X+1 which will be released with Android L, and then the updates for the other Droids will come a month or two after the new model's sales decline a bit.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
My guess, and this may tie in to other posts, is we will see an announcement of the X+1 which will be released with Android L, and then the updates for the other Droids will come a month or two after the new model's sales decline a bit.

I don't think Android "L" will be ready for final release until end of October. X+1 should ship with KitKat.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't think Android "L" will be ready for final release until end of October. X+1 should ship with KitKat.

Yeah, the X+1 has 4.4.4 on it currently - the first leak had 4.4.3, but 4.4.4 is showing up in it's benchmarks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar