- 08-09-2014, 07:54 PM #2
I've got to believe that if you receive text messages without a text plan you will be charged for them on an individual basis. Maybe there's a way to block all text messages from coming to your phone. Have you tried asking Verizon?
- 08-09-2014, 08:23 PM #4
From what I understand, when you send a text message through hangouts, it sends it as a text thus creating a charge. Now you can also just send a hangout, which uses your Google account like iMessage uses your Apple ID. There is no way to send a text with hangouts and it being free. However there are apps that let you do so.
- 08-09-2014, 08:29 PM #5
- 08-09-2014, 10:50 PM #7
- 08-10-2014, 02:15 PM #8
Hangouts allows you to block individual numbers from texting you. I know it might take a while, but you could go through your contacts and block every number that way.
Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App
- 08-10-2014, 02:16 PM #9
- 08-11-2014, 06:06 PM #10
- 08-13-2014, 11:07 AM #11
- By Timm4y77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2015, 10:56 PM
- By twdawson in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:20 PM
- By gidders in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:47 PM
- By Bigballer in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:45 PM
- By nullqwerty in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:37 PM