Moto x camera problem

Indoler

Banned
Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes there are many vertical lines moving from left to right in the camera !! What the problem ??

You say "moving", so you mean that you see that on the (live) viewfinder screen? Or on the (still) photos you shoot?
And posting a screenshot might illustrate your problem better.

Mainak47

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
You say "moving", so you mean that you see that on the (live) viewfinder screen? Or on the (still) photos you shoot?
And posting a screenshot might illustrate your problem better.

I find them on the viewfinder !! Also after the photo is taken,the lines are there ! How to upload screenshot from phone ?

Indoler

Banned
Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
How to upload screenshot from phone ?

Various ways. One is to upload your screenshot to Photobucket.com, Picasa.com, Dropmocks.com, etc. Then copy the URL, come back here and paste that URL in your post. You can do the same if you upload your screenshot to a cloud like Dropbox, etc.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Use imgur to show us pics.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
In dim light the lines are from the sensor not being able to collect enough light to resolve an image. It's basically noise/color banding. Same thing on my Nexus 7 trying to do photos or video in dark conditions. It's normal with digital camera sensors. Especially the small ones in phones.

Posted via Android Central App

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I've had the same problem on every cell phone camera I've ever had. Its just something you've got to deal with. Under good lighting I've found the Moto X's camera to be quite good. I'm no photographer though.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie