- 307 Posts
Bought my wife a brand spanking new Moto X....
spent two hours setting it up
then felt the glass
its not seated correctly on the top left.
back it goes.
what a waste of time.
Two of my three prior X's have been perfect. My current one has a shallow feeling power button that I can live with
- 08-12-2014, 08:06 PM #2
- By Laineyc in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:45 PM
- By mtvictor in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2014, 12:41 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:35 PM
- By gargavf in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:53 PM