Google Drive - 50GB question.
So when it expires, what happens? I know it dosen't get stripped from you, but could you still edit the files, add more, and what happens if you remove them, is that then wasted space that you can't use?
Thank you in advance.
- 08-15-2014, 03:11 AM #2
Re: Google Drive - 50GB question.
Your data will remain and you'll continue to be able to access and download it, but you will lose the ability to add new items to GDrive. I imagine you won't get that space back when you delete something.
- By gargavf in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 02-01-2015, 08:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:06 AM
- By JulietPurcell in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:33 AM
- By crashback in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 06:14 PM
- By samsunggalaxytab4 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:16 PM