SwiftKey keyboard

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
No, furthermore, that was when I had readed xposed framework on my moto x.. Completely different topic. Just saying...

Posted via Android Central App
You had 'readed' xposed? I realize it's a different topic, I linked the damn thing. Point being your english is nonsensical at best as evidenced in the thread I linked plus another forum member pointed out the same issue I am now
Did you read post #3 in that thread?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
No, furthermore, that was when I had readed xposed framework on my moto x.. Completely different topic. Just saying...

I think he was referring to the auto correct. Anyway, that's off topic. Let us know if you need help with anything else. See you around the forums :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
You had 'readed' xposed? I realize it's a different topic, I linked the damn thing. Point being your english is nonsensical at best as evidenced in the thread I linked plus another forum member pointed out the same issue I am now
Did you read post #3 in that thread?

I was referring to the auto correct! And my English is fine thank you very much I don't need the sarcasm have a good day

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I think he was referring to the auto correct. Anyway, that's off topic. Let us know if you need help with anything else. See you around the forums :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

Yes haha thanks I was referring to the auto correct but oh well I guess if the keyboard works, it works. Thanks to all who had helpful responses.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what to tell you. I've used SwiftKey from the beginning and I've never had issues with it being buggy. On occasion it will lag when I first open it (especially if animations are off) , but it's not the norm.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae