Durability

CVisk

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Many years ago, I had the Droid X. I loved that phone. Great cell signal, and excellent durability. I do not like using cases, and never did on that. The entire duration I had the phone, I probably dropped it 3 times. Dings on the corners, but never broke.

I've since had a Samsung GS3, which I've recently traded for a Note2. Phone reception was not great at work, and was always afraid of dropping it. Had to use a case.

I really want to go back to Motorola. Considering the upcoming Moto X+1. Just wish it had 3GB Ram like the LG G3 and Note4. Does anyone know if it will have wireless charging. Most importantly, what is the durability of the current MotoX? Can it withstand a drop like the Droid X could? Don't plan on dropping it, but also don't want something so fragile as a lot of them on the market these days. Or are there any other upcoming high-end Motorola phones?

Posted via Android Central App

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine took a spill at Target onto the tile at full walking speed. Landed face first and slid 6 feet or so. Just a few scratches barely noticeable on the screen since I don't have a screen protector. I'm convinced my old S3 would have been toast.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'll admit that was a good video I've never seen that one either. I have a sin clear silicone case from Androidified online with phone which I love, I'll admit that I'm very careful with my stuff and I don't drive in nearly as much as I'm sure a lot of other people too and my phones absolutely fine there's nothing at all wrong with it whatsoever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37