Exchange available on ATT but not VZW?

bthornton84

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I've got an AT&T Moto X for work that's setup to sync with our Exchange server using the stock Android email app. It seems to work well, although I purchased Touchdown for my personal Verizon Moto X and have been using that. Lately, Touchdown has become a battery hog, so I uninstalled it and attempted to setup my Verizon phone to connect to Exchange just like my work phone. To my surprise, it doesn't look like this is possible.

Here's a screenshot from my personal Verizon Moto X when trying to setup a new Corporate account:
2014-08-27 22.54.39.png

And from my work AT&T Moto X:
2014-08-27 22.55.06.png

Both phones are running 4.4.4 . Any ideas why I wouldn't be able to setup Exchange on my VZW phone?

Thanks.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
did you disable something in Settings>Apps or delete system files or something? My verizon moto x has exchange of course, so it's got to be an anomaly. You could also try clearing data for the email app.

bthornton84

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Nope, stock VZW Moto X that I bought off contract from Motorola. I wonder if Touchdown did something? Although I have uninstalled Touchdown ...

Posted via Android Central App

bthornton84

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Okay scratch that... Just checked and Exchange Services was disabled. I don't recall doing that, however.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane