Is there any yet? Nothing really showed up, and its sad. Motorola should contact a maker to make one for M4DE. There is still plenty of people who want a keyboard phone, yet it might be to risky for Motorola, yet this will sell more X or ect handsets, while keeping that niche happy.
- 08-28-2014, 08:15 AM #2
- 08-28-2014, 01:21 PM #3
I personally don't care for a keyboard phone, none of my friends do either but I am sure a small amount of people such as yourself do... but is it enough to make it worth the cost to Motorola?
No, because the X wasn't a big seller as it is and the # of people who would buy a keyboard specifically for the X would likely be less than 1% of owners. I think touchscreen is here to stay until watches , voice actions or something totally new comes up.
Posted via the Android Central App - Moto X
- 08-28-2014, 01:46 PM #4
Re: Keyboard case?
I loved the vertical keyboard on my Palm Pre but I have never found a phone with a horizontal keyboard that I can comfortably use. I know people who swear by them (and swear at phones without one) so there might be a market for an add-on like a case. It's nowhere near the investment of a completely separate phone and I think some were made for iPhones so the knowledge is there. If you want one you're going to have to rabble-rouse with the manufacturers.
- 08-28-2014, 02:57 PM #5
- By algroshaw1234 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2016, 01:17 AM
- By Mooncatt in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2014, 03:58 PM
- By MrDroidi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2014, 05:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:55 AM
- By RumoredNow in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 08:53 AM