Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Oleophobic coating for smartphones

Hey everyone, quick question for you... Has anyone ever heard of this oleophobic coating for smartphones? I'm thinking about trying out for no fingerprints on my phone of course! Thank you for any feed back for the future...

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oleophobic coating for smartphones-19249.jpg  

Default Re: Oleophobic coating for smartphones

A lot of cell phones come with it already applied. Sadly it wears off kind of fast.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    A lot of cell phones come with it already applied. Sadly it wears off kind of fast.
    How very interesting... Well then, I might get that product from amazon.com because it looks promising...

Posted via Android Central App

I've never seen this particular brand, but there are other ones that essentially do the same thing that I have seen. However, I can't speak for the efficacy of these products because I have never tried it. I'd imagine it would only work for glass surfaces. If I were you I would check before putting it on plastic. You don't want to ruin the look of your phone trying a $6 product out.