Verizon is being difficult about sending me a replacement moto x

shamefulzero

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
For the past few weeks my 2013 moto x has been giving me loads of trouble. I have jumped through every hoop verizon tech wanted me to jump through to trouble shoot. and i'm still having trouble. why won't verizon replace it? i pay insurance! Are they low on 2013 models or are they not wanting to give 2014 models as replacements?

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Have you asked for a replacement? What issues are you having? Maybe we can help. I've gotten more answers here than I ever have on the phone with tech support.

ProParkour

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Insurance at Verizon is with the third party company Asurion. Unless your phone is under warranty Verizon is unlikely to replace it for you, at least in my experience. Try contacting Motorola or Asurion

Posted via the Android Central App

shamefulzero

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
The ram is slow. very laggy. and ive cleared out pix, texts, websites. i can barely text without it taking several minutes. usually, with no physical damage verizon just sends a certified replacement. but this time they are being difficult. It will be my first claim in a year. i would think it wouldnt be that hard.

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
When is warranty over? I would push them on this if you are still in warranty. I have had many many replacements for other issues. I add in that I have reset phone too, then they don't make you do that with tech support.

Posted via the Android Central App

weksa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Meanwhile,

(1) Are there any apps that you installed around the time you started getting the lag? Or perhaps you enabled something in an app?

(2) Can you provide a screenshot of the battery usage, showing which apps are using up high percentage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49