will 5.0 fix number of homescreens in stock launcher?

ddonahueiup

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I love my moto x but the thing that holds me back from using the stock launcher is the number of home screens. I noticed on my wife's new moto g they updated so that you can add and delete home screens. Do you think the lollipop update will change that or will it still be the five home screen? This was the one oversight that bugged me with the stock moto x 2013 and I just hope it changes with lollipop. I do use a different launcher but would like to use stock if this option was available

Posted via the Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I love my moto x but the thing that holds me back from using the stock launcher is the number of home screens. I noticed on my wife's new moto g they updated so that you can add and delete home screens. Do you think the lollipop update will change that or will it still be the five home screen? This was the one oversight that bugged me with the stock moto x 2013 and I just hope it changes with lollipop. I do use a different launcher but would like to use stock if this option was available

Based on what we've seen from video walkthroughs of Lollipop on the second gen Moto X and second gen Moto G, probably.

Note: first gen Moto X was like that because that's how the stock (Jelly Bean) AOSP launcher at the time was. Second gen Moto G uses either the KitKat AOSP launcher (Launcher3) or the Google Now Launcher (which is really just Launcher3 with Google Now integrated to the left).

ddonahueiup

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Based on what we've seen from video walkthroughs of Lollipop on the second gen Moto X and second gen Moto G, probably.

Note: first gen Moto X was like that because that's how the stock (Jelly Bean) AOSP launcher at the time was. Second gen Moto G uses either the KitKat AOSP launcher (Launcher3) or the Google Now Launcher (which is really just Launcher3 with Google Now integrated to the left).

Thanks for letting me know on the reasons it was that way. Makes sense now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers