It's the dual-core Snapdragon S4 delaying Lollipop?

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Interesting, first I'd heard of that. Oh well, I've got Lollipop on my N7 (2012) and N10 tablets and it's not that big of a deal to me. I'm happy with my Gen 1 Moto X which runs great on 4.4.4 KitKat. Wouldn't want to install Lollipop on it if there's going to be issues with it.

manhattan123

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I've been reading of people having issues with Lollipop, I just thought it was interesting it's the Snapdragon causing the problem in getting it to us. Let's hope by the time they figure out how to make it work on the X, they will have also ironed out the bugs in Lollipop.

shinerburke

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I have a horrible feeling we won't ever get another update and that the architecture will be used as an excuse. If that happens this is the last Motorola phone I will ever own.

lengendac

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Seems like another Motorola Atrix 4G case.
Promised to update to ICS, but in the end stuck at GB.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have confidence we will get it, when it's right. It may take a little longer, but, at least it will work properly. And that's fine with me.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Meh. It doesn't really matter to me. I wasn't what works. I'm on contract for 9 more months. After that, I plan to see what's next for Motorola one way or another.

Posted via Android Central App