Moto X (1st gen): Why don't I have all of my Facebook Contacts??

enthused91

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
On my Moto x 1st generation, my contacts would link with Facebook friends that I also had in my Google contacts - now I don't see anywhere to even show Facebook contacts on the Moto x 2nd generation, and some contacts link while others don't and I see no rhyme or reason to it...also, not a problem but some of my contacts that I actually DON'T have as Facebook friends actually show their Facebook picture by their contact which is bizarre, although not really a problem just a strange observation

enthused91

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Facebook Contacts

Yes -- seems facebook has it blocked now... so there is no work around huh? That's just it -- no motorola/facebook link?? Is this just a motorola issue, or would any smart phone have the same issue?

cjohn4043

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why don't I have all of my Facebook Contacts on my Moto X 1st gen?

If you have a Mac, you can add a Google account under Internet Accounts in the System Settings and use Contacts to sync with your Google Contacts. After you've done that, you can add your Facebook account as one as well. Then you have the choice to sync the Facebook contacts with the Contacts app on OSX which in turn will sync with your Google Contacts in the cloud.

Posted via the Android Central App

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Facebook Contacts

As far as I know it is all android phones. Facebook removed a feature that allowed developers to see your complete list of friends through the API, not they require approval of sorts from the friends. So if all of your friends install Ubersync for example it works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc