Why doesn't 4G work on my Moto X (2013) of Verizon?

franpancho12

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
4G Doesn´t work on my Moto X (2013) of Verizon

Hello everyone, I am from Argentina and I am 16 years old, so sorry if you dont understand me I dont have a good english yet. I bought this cellphone In january at a best buy. It has been working fantastic!! In my city until one month ago we havent had 4G. In may i went to Buenos Aires and there I could use 4G.
But when i have noticed that nowdays we have 4G in my city i started to ask myself why my phone doesn´t catch 4G, uses 2G or 3G but never 4G, so I waited. Last weekend i went again to buenos aires and it didnt catch 4G !!. So I started to think that it could be the SIM , so I tried put my SIM in a iphone and 4G has work. I dont know why is not working when 2 months ago did it. I upgraded to 212.166.3 a month ago, maybe that could be the problem but i dont know why. I also did a factory reset but it didnt work. The problem isn´t of my cellphone company because the 4G with my SIM works on others phones.

Here 4G works on Band 4 =1700

Again sorry for my english. It would be awesome if someone help me!. Thanks

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Re: 4G Doesn´t work on my Moto X (2013) of Verizon

Is your carrier willing to let you try a new SIM card?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

franpancho12

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site

Maybe. But I have Just tryed to put the SIM in another phone and it catchs 4G, and also I puted another SIM into my phone but it doesnt work.

Last edited:

franpancho12

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site

Is your carrier willing to let you try a new SIM card?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Maybe. But I have Just tryed to put the SIM in another phone and it catchs 4G, and also I puted another SIM into my phone but it doesnt work.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site

Beats me. I'd ask the carrier. Here in the U.S., I would also make sure nothing weird is set at Settings > more > cellular networks > preferred network type.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

franpancho12

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
Beats me. I'd ask the carrier. Here in the U.S., I would also make sure nothing weird is set at Settings > more > cellular networks > preferred network type.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I asked in the company, but they have done all they can. The problem is un the cellphone Im sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith