Rearrange order of "share to" apps in photo gallery?

manhattan123

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there's a way to rearrange the apps in the "share to" function of the photo gallery. By which I mean: when I want to share a photo and hit the "share to" symbol, the list of apps I can share to comes up (I never realized how many there are, by the way) and they seem to be in no discernible or sensible layout that I can figure, like alphabetical, frequency of use, chronological order they were added to the phone.

The four apps I always share to - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapseed - are way down on the list, have to scroll down to hunt for them, meanwhile at the top of the list are apps like HP Print Service Plugin, Convert to PDF, Send to Kindle, etc. These are apps I NEVER use for photos.

It's certainly not the end of the world, but it would be very helpful if I could put the 4 apps I use all the time for pix up at the top of the list and bury the unused ones. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

crakedparrot

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I believe that the apps are promoted to the top based on the frequency of use. But I could be wrong.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I use the Google Photos app & it seems to have my most used share apps at the top of the list. Don't know if it does this or just happens to be that way.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

manhattan123

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, guys. I've been using the Moto X gallery to share from and the list of apps is definitely not populated based on frequency of use. As I noted, the 4 apps I use exclusively to share to are scattered haphazardly down in the list and you really have to hunt to find them. However, I just checked the Google Photos app and I see when you hit "share to" my 4 apps are at the top. It seems that does list them in frequency of use.

I guess I'll have to try to break my habit of getting my pix from the Moto X's own Gallery and use the Google Photos gallery instead.

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance