Lollipop update ruined my moto

jkimbrell41

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I recently did the android lollipop update on my moto X and now my phone is not working. Here is just a quick list of issues I'm having: phone freezes and I can't even power off at times, phone itself is very hot, on start up it says optimizing apps 85 total and it takes a very long time to complete, also different apps or programs will pop up saying that they are not responding (launcher is not responding) hit wait or ok. Took my phone to AT&T store they could not help except try to get me to purchase a new phone. I called tech support they could not connect to my device they suggested I back up photos and do a factory reset, problem is I can't it freezes up and if I connect device to my computer by usb my computer does not find it, troubleshoot can't find the driver and can't fix it. I called Motorola they said I would have to pay 100 for them to send me another moto X. I loved my moto and I just want it fixed. This is not right that I have to pay anything for this problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
As mentioned, I would try a factory reset. Also, there is an issue when restarting while plugged in that causes the phone to optimize everything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey