Is there a way/app(?) to increase screen brightness ABOVE 100 in Lollipop OS ?

A

AC Question

Is there a way/app(?) to increase screen brightness ABOVE 100% in Lollypop OS ?

I currently have a Moto X 1st generation phone, running KitKat. Screen brightness is great. But while playing with new Moto X 2nd gen in Verizon store, the screen brightness seems noticeably dimmer than my current phone. And yes, i tweaked all of the brightness settings, and made sure Auto Brightness was OFF. Is there any Android apps I can add that will allow me to boost the brightness ABOVE 100% ?

gob0

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is there a way/app(?) to increase screen brightness ABOVE 100% in Lollypop OS ?

Hi,

the brightness of a screen is limited by the screen itself. It works like a bubble light: if it's a 40W, you can obtain the maximum of light with 40W. Putting more power will explode the bubble light. For your screen, you can't go above the "100% value" because your screen can't handle more power.

Dwayne Degazon

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
I hv a moto e 2nd gen and the brightness is very dim, I tried a factory reset but it didn't help. I have to use another light source to view my screen, I also tried the brightness settings but was no help either. whats wrong and how can I fix this?? help pls

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63