How can I avoid Optimising app # of # issue on every restart of the phone?

reddaiah

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
How to avoid Optimising app # of # issue on every restart of the phone

Hi i am using Motox 1st gen.I recently got the update for lollipor 5.1.1.After the update everytime i restart my phone it says optimising app 1 of 169. It continues until it optimises all 169 apps and takes atleast 45 min. to get my home screen. it is so annoying. Does any one have a solution to avoid optimising app step at every restart of the phone.

hulickr

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to avoid Optimising app # of # issue on every restart of the phone

I just had to restart my phone and I've been waiting for a half hour... So this is intended behavior?

firepsych

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

5.1.1 or 5.1?
Mine did that for a day or two and it happened more often when it was plugged in.
Hasn't happened in a while though lately.

hulickr

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site

I went and cleared the cache thinking perhaps it was cache corruption causing it. Upon re-boot, it's doing the same thing again. Mine was on the charging dock powered by the USB port on my PC, which I just recently did, (Dock was formerly powered by a wall charger) so I wonder if it is the fact that it's plugged in, or the fact that it's connected to PC via USB?

hulickr

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site

OK, guess it is the fact that it's connected to the PC. If I reboot without being connected it starts normally.

firepsych

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

If you clear cache it will optimize. After it goes through the process a few times it should stop doing it even if you're plugged in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781