- 04-15-2014, 11:53 AM #2
- 297 Posts
Re: Moto X+1 Customization: permanent from the factory or user-replaceable?
Depends on what sealing the phone offers. Typically sealed phones are smaller, and that is an important point for most Moto X users. If being sealed can offer something else, like water-proofing and dust-proofing, then sealed is fine with me.
Ideally, something between completely sealed and a pop-off back, such as some tools required.me.
- By Foxtrot_01 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 04-15-2014, 07:01 PM
- By Specialk411 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:22 PM
- By John Hume in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:57 PM
- By cjb44 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:55 AM
- By abhishek2481988 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:27 AM