Specs: What do you want but what do you think we'll get?
There are a lot of people here that want the highest specs available - but Motorola has gone against the spec war with the Moto X. What specs do you want - but what specs do you think we'll get on the next Moto X?Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 04-15-2014, 01:53 PM #2
- 256 Posts
Re: Specs: What do you want but what do you think we'll get?
Want: about >8.6x6.6mm (Nokia 1020 sensor size) (10.5 x 7.9mm Z2 sensor size)
Want: >12 (as long as pixels and sensor are large)
Get: 10-12 MP
Want: 5" with about the same size as the X
Get: 50/50 but think likely to get 4.7"
If 5", want 1080
Get: they may go to 1080 if they go to 5", but will stay at 720 if 4.7"
Want: 3 GB
Want 64 & 128 GB
Get 32 & 64 GB
I also hope we get a lot of specs that aren't talked about much like screen response time, touch accuracy, fast on camera, rapid picture-picture time, continued great call quality, etc...
- By A895 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 92Last Post: 09-24-2014, 09:15 AM
- By samiimran in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:15 AM
- By thestack686 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:36 PM
- By russel5150 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:11 PM
- By warpdrive in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:15 AM