- 1,323 Posts
How does the factory closure affect X+1?
I saw this article a little while back about how the US plant will be closed.
Google to close American Motorola smartphone factory | Ars Technica
I'm sad to hear it, and curious how it will affect the X+1. Anyone heard anything?Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
Phone: Droid MAXX
Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)
- 06-19-2014, 09:53 AM #2
Re: How does the factory closure affect X+1?
I haven't ordered from moto maker but don't they currently get the phone out or to you in 4 days? Seems like it'll take longer or cost more for the consumer to ship. That is unless moto is going to eat the cost of expedited shipping. Still seems like it'll take much longer
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
- 06-19-2014, 08:45 PM #3
- 06-20-2014, 03:58 PM #4Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 06-20-2014, 07:47 PM #5
- By DonMushroom in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2014, 09:45 AM
- By 2buydeal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:13 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 06-21-2014, 09:38 AM
- By peterc davis in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:46 PM