Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    674 Global Posts

Default Skinomi has posted a render to Amazon.co.uk for their screen protector

Default Re: Skinomi has posted a render to Amazon.co.uk for their screen protector

available october 18...

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Default Re: Skinomi has posted a render to Amazon.co.uk for their screen protector

I like how it looks.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    674 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    I like how it looks.
    There's a near 100% chance this is not a render of the final product. I dont think the manufacturers provide renderings so early. Probably just some dimensions and placement of sensors/speakers and a strict NDA.

HTC buttons hey?

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clocks View Post
    There's a near 100% chance this is not a render of the final product. I dont think the manufacturers provide renderings so early. Probably just some dimensions and placement of sensors/speakers and a strict NDA.
    I agree, but it does look nice .

ROM
    KK 4.4.3

Quote Originally Posted by aglum View Post
    available october 18...
    Not an indication of when the phone will be out by any means, more likely just a placeholder than means "in the future."

Pretty much matches with the leaked photos.