Moto X (2014) wallpapers

nonstopski

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Uh, not sure what firewatch is but I mean this https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...infire.firepaper.fivehundredpx&token=iP0Wvn5S
500 firepaper

Sent from my XT1060

As I posted somewhere else on the nexus 7 forums, I wish it was possible to get this app (or any live wallpaper app) just on the lock screen, but not on my "home screen/wallpaper"/whatever we are calling it. Pictures are gorgeous, but too busy for me beyond the lock screen. Doesn't seem like there's any way to have a live wallpaper only in one area, let alone even separate the home and lock screens on my nexus 7 (although rooting would allow me do the latter).

What about the Moto X? Can you separate the images assigned to the lock screen and home screen? (I'm using the iPhone terminology here for home/lock screens, since I'm a multiple iPhone owner just switching over now :D)

Jefenator

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Couple Of Dark Ones

Easier to see stuff over - and less drain on the battery. :)

Attachments

• ridge-2.jpg
    ridge-2.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 161
  • black-wallpaper.jpg
    black-wallpaper.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 145

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Somehow I deleted my custom wall paper. It was the vinyl on a record player.

Don't see it here.

same happened to me
very strange. I chose it to be my background in motomaker, and it sure did arrive that way. after I did a factory reset, it was gone.
(i'm thinking it should still be there even after a factory reset)

oh well, no biggie

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
same happened to me
very strange. I chose it to be my background in motomaker, and it sure did arrive that way. after I did a factory reset, it was gone.
(i'm thinking it should still be there even after a factory reset)

oh well, no biggie
I think there were some custom ringtones in there too and they're missing as well I think its a folder that I put on there from the factory as a customization I just don't know how to get it back

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
How much if a difference does it make to have a darker background? Is there any numbers or research that does exactly how much more it might drain to have a brighter background? Wondering what the real numbers are for amoled screens...

OpenDoc

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Of the 4 features (moto assist, moto voice, moto actions, moto display) can you turn off Moto Assist or Moto Voice? I would certainly use actions and display but those other two I would never use and would like to turn off if possible to save battery life. Which of these can you turn off?

That's interesting because Assist and Voice are the two things that have spoiled me for all other phones and that I now can't live without.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1